Humans, Machines, and Data
Future Trends in Warfare
by Brent M. Eastwood
Are you ready for the warzones of tomorrow?
Have you always been fascinated about the future of warfare? Do you want to discover the cutting-edge technology and strategies that will shape the way we solve conflicts?
Offering an engaging and illuminating glimpse into the future of warfare across the world’s land, sky, and sea, Humans, Machines, and Data delves into the latest military and scientific technology to explore how these advancements will impact the way nations conduct war. Covering human biotech, robotics, and even big data, you will also discover how broader social and environmental changes will impact every facet of warfare.
From super soldiers and cyborgs to artificial intelligence and the emerging threats in cyberspace, warfare is changing by the second – and Humans, Machines, and Data provides you with a profound look at the evolution of combat.
Here is just a little of what you will discover inside:
- The Sociology of Warfare
- How the Modern Age Has Created New Kinds of Warfare
- Why Artificial Intelligence and Robots Will Dominate the Warzones of Tomorrow
- How Social Shifts, Demographics, and Climate Change Will Define Our Future
- Cyborgs and Biotechnology – Why Super Soldiers Will Soon Become Reality
- A Breakdown of War in The Information Age
- Exploring Cyber Threats and Quantum Computing
- Deep Analysis of China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea
- And So Much More…
Perfect for military enthusiasts, futurists, war buffs, and anyone interested in the technology of tomorrow, Humans, Machines, and Data offers you a unique and unparalleled look at how the world’s militaries are evolving.
Brent M. Eastwood, PhD is a Political Scientist and Emerging Threats expert. He was Founder and CEO of a tech firm that predicted world events using machine learning and artificial intelligence. He served in the U.S. Senate as a legislative fellow and advised a senator on defense and foreign policy issues. Brent has taught at George Washington University and George Mason University. He is a former U.S. Army Infantry officer. Go to brenteastwood.com for more about Brent.
View at Amazon
- Categories:Ebooks, Pbooks